What Makes The EVP-X Series A Best Seller?
We aim to manufacture affordable PA solutions which do not falter with quality on any aspect. For the EVP-X we've created one of our most durable, high powered PA speakers for professional bands, DJs and installations which is both ultra-efficient and ultra-afforable. We're confident you won't see such a high quality PA series at this price point on the market today.
- 300W RMS / 600W Program / 1200W Peak
- 50Hz -20kHz frequency response
- 129dB Max SPL
- High Power, arrayable trapezoidal cabinets
- 90 x 60 Elliptical Wave Guide Horn with 1.75" (44mm) titanium diaphragm driver
- ProTech™ Driver
- +3dB HF Frequency boost switch (speakers)
- Built in crossover (subwoofers)
- Speakon and 6.3mm jack connections
- Signal and Protect LEDs (speakers)
- Durable black carpet covering
- Durable black carpet finish
- High power handling, high efficiency
High power, low distortion, maximum efficiency
Built around the development of an exceptional new Elliptical Waveguide Horn coupled with a Ferro fluid cooled 44mm titanium compression driver, the high frequency performance and system reliability of this series is unprecedented in this product class. High output capability and low distortion with excellent high frequency extension characterise these new drivers. When comparing sound quality and specifications to the competition, the advantages of Wharfedale Pro built and designed components, the real compression driver and our sophisticated crossover can immediately be heard and appreciated.
Durable, Versatile Speaker Cabinet
Each PA speaker and subwoofer is protected by a durable carpet covering and steel grille. Signal present and HF protect LED indicators on full range cabinets show exactly what signal your PA is getting.
|Frequency Response (+/- 3dB)
|Power (RMS / Program / Peak)
||300W / 600W / 1200W
|Low Frequency Transducer
|High Frequency Transducer
||1.75" Titanium Compression Driver
||90° x 60°
||2 x Speakon / Thru, 2 x 6.3mm jack
||645mm x 445mm x 445mm