Warm Audio EQP-WA Tube Equalizer
The EQP-WA is a re-creation of the most renowned tube Equalizer in studio history, the "Pultec EQP-1A". Not only does the look and feel of the EQP-WA match the classic Pultec units, but the sonic quality has been carefully considered by using top-end components such as CineMag transformers and premium tubes. This fully discrete Tube EQ can pull euphoric sonics from any track and bring a brilliance and lustre to mixes that’s nearly impossible to achieve inside-the-box. We are proud to have once again redefined the industry standard by bringing a fully professional-grade equalizer to the market at a price that's just as remarkable as the unit.
- Tube equalizer based on the classic Pultec EQP-1A
- Genuine CineMag input and output transformers
- Premium high-voltage 12AX7 and 12AU7 tubes
- CineMag inductor EQ section
- EQ bypass - signal still passes through tubes and transformers for warming enhancement
- XLR and TRS transformer-balanced inputs and outputs
- Flat frequency response from 20Hz to 50kHz
- Boost and Cut controls can be used simultaneously for classic "phase" effect
- Low-frequency boost (up to 12dB) at 20, 30, 60, 100, 200, 400, and 800Hz
- Low-frequency cut (up to 18dB) at 20, 30, 60, 100, 200, 400, and 800Hz
- High-frequency boost (up to 18dB) at 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12, and 16kHz
- High-frequency cut (up to 14dB) at 3, 4, 5, 10, and 20kHz
- 5 added frequency points for greater flexibility
- Switchable 115-/230-volt IEC power inlet
- 2U rackmount chassis
- Number of Channels:1
- Inputs:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4"
- Boost/Cut Range:+18dB/-14dB
- Frequency Response:20Hz-50kHz
- Rack Spaces:2U