Korg Havian Digital Ensamble Piano
Artistry meets exploration - The complete musical ensemble for your home.
The real piano experience
Everything in this digital ensemble piano has been considered to provide you with a great piano experience. The high-quality, weighted piano-like keyboard allows for the most realistic feel. The grand piano, recorded in multiple dynamic levels, sounds authentic and natural. Half-pedaling in some sounds will allow for more subtle nuances. You will feel like you are at a real piano – whether playing soft ballads or powerful, densely chorded music.
More than just a grand piano
To complete the piano collection, we added an intimate upright piano, an evocative honky-tonk, and an extensive selection of electric pianos. A realistic harpsichord for historically inspired performances is also included and can be customized by choosing one of the carefully crafted period tunings. From ragtime to R&B, classic rock to modern jazz, early keyboard music to the latest piano hits, everything is included to play centuries of great music.
Listen the natural way
Studio-quality effect processors refine the sound to that of a professional studio recording. Whether through the rich integrated speakers or headphones, you can be sure of a wonderful listening experience!
A band that is always ready to play
The realistic Sounds are easy to find and play, and the high number of preloaded accompaniment Styles cover any music genre, offering a wide variety of music for you to play along with. They can also be freely customized to your taste, or created from scratch.
There are five accompaniment parts that following given chords, and they range from very simple to the rich harmonization of a competent jazz player. This accompaniment is extremely natural and expressive, giving the feeling of playing with a real band.
Play and write songs
Songs in MID and MP3 formats can be played. Lyrics and Chords can be shown in the display, and any MIDI Song track can be converted into a readable score. Markers allow for jumping back to a passage to be repeated for study or rehearsal.
MIDI Songs can be recorded using the full-featured Sequencer, or by quickly using the Styles to record a live performance. Everything played can be also easily recorded and saved as an MP3 file for playback anywhere.
Compact and light, Elegant at home
HAVIAN 30 is a compact and lightweight digital piano, by adding the stylish optional stand, with support for the damper pedal (included) and (optional) headphones, the HAVIAN 30 will look good in any home.
HAVIAN 30 can be used for practicing at any level, using the included programmable metronome or the dedicated Piano Styles, making every practice enjoyable.
Easy to use, like a real piano
The HAVIAN 30 is easy to navigate, thanks to the TouchView display and the intuitive controls. This easy-to-use, handy technology, driving every aspect of the instrument, makes editing and programming seem as easy as touching objects in the real world.
A music book
To benefit from its huge collection of Styles and Songs, the HAVIAN 30 has the intuitive song organization database, the SongBook. The SongBook is a music database that allows users to quickly search for and retrieve Songs and performance settings based on name, artist, genre or tempo.
The SongBook can be edited from your PC using the editor software available as free download from www.korg.com. It can also be synchronized with iPad and most modern Android tablets to become a handy external digital music sheet reader using 3rd party software.
*For use with iPad an optional “Camera Connection Kit” is required.
Open to the world, ready for the future
The USB ports allow users to connect to any external storage device, or to a personal computer, smartphone or tablet without any need for a dedicated MIDI interface. The use of standard MID or MP3 file formats opens a world of possibilities when exchanging files.
- 88 Weighted Hammer keys, Velocity Sensitive
- Factory: More than 950 sounds including Stereo Grand Piano and Stereo Upright (both with Damper Resonance) and GM 2 Sounds, 64 Drum Kits
- 256 Sounds, 128 Drum Kits
Full editing of Sounds and Drum Kits
- Tone Generator
- 128 voices - Filters with Resonance – RX (Real Experience) technology
- Effects & EQ
- 4 Stereo Master Effects blocks
125 Effects types
Three band EQ for each track
Final Effects: Limiter and 4 band Parametric Equalizer
- Auto Accompaniment
- Factory: 420 preloaded Styles, freely reconfigurable
- User: Up to 1,040 available Style locations including the Favorite/User banks
- Style Structure
- Eight Style tracks, 4 Single Touch Settings, one Style Setting per Style
- Style controls
- 3 Intros, 4 Variations, 4 Fills, Break, 3 Endings, Autofill, Synchro Start/Stop, Tap Tempo, Manual Bass, Bass Inversion, Memory, Accompaniment Mute, Kick & Snare Designation
- Guitar Mode 2, Parallel and Fixed NTT, Style Record with Step Record, Track and Event Edit functions
- 240 Realtime Performance locations, Grand Piano special Performance
STS: Sound sets recalled by Styles
Up to 4 STS x Style, up to 4 STS x SongBook entry
- Keyboard Tracks
- Four Keyboard tracks (Upper 1, 2, 3, Lower)
- Song Play
- Player with Select, Start/Stop, Home, Rewind and Fast Forward controls
Jukebox function - Compatible with SMF (formats 0 and 1) and MP3 -
Lyrics (compatible with CDG), Score – Markers - MP3 Transpose (+6/-5 semitones) – MP3 Tempo Change (+/-30%)
- MP3 Recorder
- Record MP3 files including Style, SMF, Keyboard Tracks and Effects
- Quick Record (Backing Sequence), Multitrack and Step Record functions
Full featured sequencer - 16 tracks - Up to 100.000 events - SMF format
- Song Book
- Fully programmable music database, based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, MP3 with automatic selection of Style Play and Song Play modes - User-definable custom lists - Filtering options
- Style, Song, Performance, SongBook, Sound and Lyrics TXT
- “i-Series”: Style
“Pa series”: Style, Performance, Sound, Song, SongBook
- General Controls
- Master Volume, Keyboard-Acc/Seq Balance Volume, Ensemble, Octave Transpose, Master Transpose, Tempo Lock, Quarter Tone Arabic Scale, User Scale memorized inside Performance/STS, Search, Lyrics, Score, Marker, Dial, Tempo, Metronome, Split
- 5" TFT Color Graphical TouchView™
- Control Input
- Assignable Pedal/Footswitch (Damper: support half-pedaling with included DS-2H pedal)
Headphones/Audio Out: Unbalanced Stereo Jack
- USB to Midi using the USB Device port - 8 user definable MIDI Preset
- USB-MIDI Interface - 2.0 Hi Speed connections
To Device: 1 (Rear) - To Host: 1 (Rear)
- Mass Storage/Disk
- Amp/Speaker System
- Amplification: 25W x 2
Speakers: 100 mm x 2 Double Cone Speakers in Bass Reflex Box
- Power Supply: AC 100-240 V
Power Consumption: 26 Watt
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
1,312 mm x 389 mm x 146 mm/51.65” x 15.31” x 5.75” (excluding ST-H30-BK optional stand and music rest)1312.5 x 400.5 x 772.5 mm / 51.67" x 15.77" x 30.41" (including ST-H30-BK optional stand, excluding music rest)
15.1 kg / 33.29 lbs (excluding ST-H30-BK optional stand)26.85kg / 59.19lbs (including ST-H30-BK optional stand)