Hartke TX600 Bass Amplifier
600 Watts at Your Fingertips.
Never comprising tone, the Hartke TX600 merges a classic tube preamp section with modern lightweight, Class D amplifier technology. This combination yields a bass amplifier with the warmth and character of a traditional amp, not to mention 600 watts of power, in a ultra-portable enclosure weighing only seven pounds. The TX600 was designed for performance, and you'll quickly find how easily and effectively it performs.
In the tradition of the Hartke LH Series Bass Amplifiers, the TX600 features a passive tone stack equalizer section. In addition to a Treble and Bass EQ, the TX600 provides Shape and Frequency knobs to control the mids. The Frequency knob is a sweepable filter from 200–800Hz, while the Shape knob sets the depth of the filter. The amp's Brite switch adds a lift to the high frequencies, and is interactive with the Gain control. As you turn the Gain knob up, the overall effect of the high frequency lift is reduced.
The TX600's front-panel Compressor knob effects the amount of compression by adjusting the threshold level to control the overall dynamic range. This bi-color, backlit knob gives you instant feedback as to when the compressor is active. The TX600 also includes a 1/8" (3.5mm) Aux input, and a 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone output which also mutes the speaker output.
The TX600's rear panel includes a 1/4" and twist-and-lock speaker jack, an effects loop and XLR direct output. Its anodized aluminum chassis and integrated handle make the TX600 road-ready for any gig. At home, in the studio or in a practice space, the TX600 will bemore than just your amplifier... it will be an extension of your instrument.
- 00-watt Class D bass amplifier that weighs 7lb
- Classic 12AX7 Class A tube preamp circuitry
- Tone stack EQ section including Shape, Frequency, Bass and Treble controls
- Compressor knob controls bass dynamics
- Brite button for increased high frequency attack
- 1/4" Active and Passive inputs
- 1/8" Aux input
- 1/8" headphone output
- Balanced XLR direct output
- Output Mute switch
- Integrated carry handle
- Rugged anodized aluminum chassis
- Rated Output Power: 600 watts @ 4 ohms, 450 watts @ 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40kHz -1dB
- Preamp: Tube Low Noise 12AX7A High-Mu Twin Triode
- Active Input: >1MΩ unbalanced, -10dBV, -8dBu
- Passive Input: >1MΩ unbalanced, -20dBV, -18dBu
- Compressor Ratio: Fixed 2.1
- Compressor Threshold: Off to -30dBu Passive Input, Off to -20dBu Active Input
- Mute: >80dB (100dB typical) at Direct Output & Speaker Output
- Brite Switch: 10kH, +8dB Gain @ 2 o’clock; +5dB Gain @ min
- Tone Stack EQ
- Bass +8/-14dB, 80 Hz relative to 12 o’clock
- Shape +11/-3dB relative to 12 o’clock
- Frequency 200Hz to 800Hz
- Treble +5/-20dB, 6kHz relative to 12 o’clock
- Preamp Output: 100Ω unbalanced 0dBu
- Power Amp: In 20kΩ balanced, 0dBu for Rated Output Power (+14dBu max input)
- Direct Output: 125Ω balanced
- Stereo Aux Input: 3kΩ unbalanced, 10dBV
- Phones: 80mW max, shuts off Direct Output & Speaker Output
- Dimensions: 14” x 10.6” x 2.6” / 355mm x 270mm x 66mm
- Weight: 7 lb / 3.2 kg