ESI MAYA22 USB - (24-bit USB Audio Interface )
MAYA22 USB is not simply another USB audio interface - it's a very stylish portable device that can go with you anywhere. It offers total flexibility as an external and fully bus-powered USB device with excellent professional 24-bit audio quality.
It features 2 analog input and 2 analog output channels with RCA connection, a microphone preamplifier with XLR input and support for +48V phantom power, a Hi-Z instrument input for guitars, a high quality headphone output and TRS line outputs. This can make MAYA22 USB easily one of the most useful devices in your studio, wherever that may be.
Use it to record microphone and guitar signals simultaneously and then process the incoming signals with your PC or Mac notebook or desktop in realtime and listen to the mix directly via headphones or studio monitoring speakers. All these features are provided with a professional low latency drivers with support for WDM, ASIO 2.0 and CoreAudio.
If you're looking for a really powerful USB audio device that is small and that gives you maximum performance under any current Windows system as well as under Mac OS X, then MAYA22 USB is for you. It's incredible how many functions are provided by this small device!
- 2 input / 2 output 24-bit / 96kHz USB 2.0 Full Speed 24-bit Audio Interface
- line, guitar and microphone inputs
- simultaneous recording of microphone and guitar signals
- microphone preamp with XLR input and +48V phantom power support
- Hi-Z instrument input with 1/4" connector
- line input with RCA connectors
- line output with balanced 1/4" TRS connectors
- headphone output with 1/4" connector
- ADC with 102dB(a) dynamic range
- DAC with 108dB(a) dynamic range
- USB bus powered
- supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 with ASIO 2.0, MME, WDM and DirectSound incl. DirectWIRE support
- realtime level meters in MAYA22 USB for Windows control panel software
- supports Mac OS X (10.4 and above) via the native CoreAudio USB audio driver from Apple (no driver install required)
- dimensions roughly 10.0cm x 10.5cm x 3.7cm