Beyerdynamic TG D50d - Dynamic Drum Mic
Want a compact drum mic that does it all? This cardioid dynamic microphone's small form factor makes it easy to squeeze into tight spaces in and around the drum kit. It also features a selectable EQ curve specifically for bass drum that delivers a tight, deep, punchy kick sound right from the get-go, without your having to mess with EQ at the console. Set to flat frequency response, it's great on toms and most percussion applications. You'll also find it ideal for bass cabs or any other instrument with strong low-frequency content. Built tour-tough, the TG D50d is just as useful onstage as it is in the studio. Thanks to its versatility (and affordability), the Beyerdynamic TG D50d is a solid choice for fleshing out your mic locker.
- Pressure gradient dynamic microphone for drums, percussion, and instruments
- Special sound holes ensure a frequency-independent cardioid polar pattern
- Rugged design with integrated elastic suspension
- Low-mass diaphragm provides absolute impulse fidelity and high gain before feedback
- Switchable frequency response: LIN (linear), EQ (equalizer)
- Includes storage bag and MKV99 microphone clamp
- Microphone Type:Dynamic
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Frequency Response:50Hz-17kHz (80Hz-17kHz @1m)
- Output Impedance:600 ohms
- Features:Linear/EQ switch
- Weight:0.41 lbs.