Audio-Technica ATH-M30x Closed-back Monitoring Headphones
The M-Series ATH-M30x professional monitor headphones combine modern engineering and high-quality materials to deliver a comfortable listening experience, with enhanced audio clarity and sound isolation. Tuned for highly detailed audio, with strong mid-range definition, these versatile monitoring headphones are ideal in a variety of situations. Designed primarily for studio tracking and mixing, they offer added features for increased portability, making them a great choice for field recording.
More About the M-Series Headphones
Critically acclaimed M-Series professional monitor headphones deliver accurate audio and outstanding comfort, perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go. Contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed.
And the pro-grade materials are durable, yet comfortable. Find out why online reviewers, top audio engineers, and cult followers agree, M-Series is an unmatched combination of audio and build-quality that gets the job done. Hour after hour, year after year.
- Robust build quality and advanced technology
- 15Hz-22kHz frequency response
- 40mm drivers with rare earth neodymium magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced detail with exemplary midrange definition
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent isolation in loud environments
- Collapsible design gives you space-saving portability
- Optimized for tracking, mixing, and field recording
- Includes carrying pouch and 1/4" screw-on adapter
|Driver Diameter||40 mm|
|Voice Coil||Copper-clad aluminum wire|
|Frequency Response||15 - 22,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||1,300 mW at 1 kHz|
|Weight||220 g (7.8 oz), without cable and connector|
|Cable||3.0 m (9.8'), straight, left-side exit|
|Accessories Included||Protective carrying pouch, 6.3 mm (1/4") screw-on adapter|