AKG WMS 470 Instrumental
WMS470 is a professional multichannel wireless microphone system with pilot tone transmission to prevent unwanted noise. The Instrumental Set includes a PT470 body-pack transmitter in a compact and rugged housing providing supreme audio quality for demanding guitars and e-basses. The space diversity receiver offers both a microphone level and a line level output.
- UHF wireless system with rackmountable receiver and bodypack transmitter
- Up to 14 hours of battery life from a single AA battery
- Automatic frequency setup makes operation easy
- Pilot tone prevents unexpected start-up noises
- Supports up to 20 simultaneous wireless channels in the same frequency band
- Band 7 (500MHz-530MHz)
- Includes SR 470 receiver, PT 470 transmitter, instrument cable, rackmount kit, test battery, power supply, and 1/4-wave antennas
- System: Simultaneous Channels:20
- System: Analog/Digital:Analog
- System: Frequency Range:500-530 MHz
- System: Frequency Response:35Hz-20kHz
- Instrument Cable: Connector 1:1/4"
- Instrument Cable: Connector 2:Mini-XLR
- Transmitter: Form Factor:Bodypack
- Transmitter: Battery Type:1 x AA
- Transmitter: Battery Life:14 hours
- Transmitter: Connector:Mini-XLR
- Transmitter: Dimensions:1.18" x 2.89" x 2.36"
- Transmitter: Weight:0.2 lbs.
- Receiver: Antenna Type:Detachable
- Receiver: Signal/Noise Ratio:120dB (A-weighted)
- Receiver: Front Panel Display:Yes
- Receiver: Type:Table Top
- Receiver: Rackmountable:Yes
- Receiver: Rack Spaces:1U (half-rack)
- Receiver: Outputs:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4"
- Receiver: Dimensions:1.73" x 7.95" x 6.97"
- Receiver: Weight:2.2 lbs.