AKG K612PRO High Performance Headphones
The AKG K612 PRO headphones have an open-back design. Open-back headphones give you a more natural, speaker-like listening experience, with a more spacious soundstage than closed-back 'phones can produce. This overcomes the main objection many recording engineers have to monitoring on headphones: the sense of being smack dab in the middle of your mix. It also lets you dodge one of the main drawbacks of monitoring on 'phones: that mixes don't "translate" well when played back on various speaker systems.
The AKG K612 PRO headphones sport cushy over-ear earpads that comfortably envelope your ears and a self-adjusting, genuine leather headband, so you can monitor marathon sessions without discomfort. And a just over half a pound, the K612 PRO's are so lightweight you might even forget you have them on!
- Open-back design for spacious and airy sound without compromise
- Over-ear design for maximum comfort during long sessions
- Genuine leather, self-adjusting headband for automatic fit and maximum comfort
- Patented Varimotion Diaphragm technology for high-quality imaging and sound
- Computer-optimized neodymium magnets for ultra-low transducer distortion
- Amazingly "speaker-like" monitoring with spacious soundstaging
- Extreme, lightweight comfort and adjustability for extended studio use
- AKG innovation runs deep
|Open/Closed||Open||Fit Style||Circumaural (Around the Ear)|
|Frequency Response||12Hz-39.5kHz||Impedance||120 ohms|
|Cable Type||Straight||Cable Length||9.8'|
|Plug Size||1/8" (1/4" Adapter Included)||Weight||.525 lbs.|