AKG EC81 MD Reference Lightweight Cardioid Ear-Hook Microphone
Designed for theatre, broadcast, musical performances and conferences, the EC81 MD reference lightweight cardioid ear-hook microphone is engineered for accurate, specific placement. Featuring a flexible ear-hook and adjustable boom length, it’s easy for the wearer to find the perfect fit without any help.
When it comes to sound, its sensitive cardioid polar pattern picks up a wide range of frequencies—from bass to soprano—and provides flexibility in getting the best sound from the source.
Available in two colours ( Beige or Cocoa ) , the EC81 MD microphone is ready to help you stand out—without standing out.
ready for extended use
works with all major wireless systems
Superior EMC protection
for interference-free use
to reduce background and feedback noise
- Audio frequency bandwidth 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 13 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise 57 dB-A
- Electrical impedance at 1 kHz 5,000 Ohms
- Self noise 35.5 mW
- Notes Measurements in working distance (2-3 cm from sound source)
- Powering Interface
- Voltage 3 to 10 V
- Length capsule only: 8.5 mm
- Diameter capsule only: 4.4 mm
- Net Weight total including cable: 7.6 g